Meet This Year's Great Keynote
Biomimicry 3.8 and the Biomimicry Institute
Dr. Steve Mortenson
University of Delaware
Meet the 2018 Forum Speakers
Global Program Manager, Water and Carbon Footprint & Senior Environmental Engineer Global Sustainability
Vice President EHS, Security and Facilities
Polaris Industries Inc.
Director Global Environmental Sustainability
Chief Learning Officer
Kaiser Aluminum Corp.
SHE Manager - SHE & Sustainable Growth Center
Director, Environmental Health and Safety and System Safety Engineering
Chief Attention Officer
Wake Up Kate
Director EHS & Customer Experience Lead
United Technologies Corp.
Managing Director Corporate Sustainability
American Electric Power Co. Inc.
Senior Director, EHS
Corporate Responsibility Manager
The Brown-Forman Corp.
Senior Director, Environmental Health and Safety
Danone North America
CF Industries Inc.
Sustainability Specialist & Sustainable Energy Advisor
NRG Energy Inc.
Director, Mission & Process Analytics
- Kevin Barnes, Global Procurement Chief of Staff; Schneider Electric SE
- Tracy Baumgartner, Executive Director of Sustainability; Comcast Corp.
- Louis Christopher, Sustainability Specialist Energy & Sustainability Services; Schneider Electric SE
- Christine Daratany, EHS Manager, Space and Intelligence Systems; Harris Corp.
- Dana Doerfler, EHS Business Systems Lead; Pfizer Inc.
- Ann McDonald, Environmental Affairs Manager; Coca Cola Enterprises
- Scott Fergon, Global Executive Director EHS; Tenneco Inc.
- Emily Freeman, EMS Program Administrator; Denver Dept. of Public Health & Environment; City & County of Denver
- Dave Hadzinsky, Director of EHS; PCC Airfoils LLC
- Perry D. Hawkins, Corporate Director Environmental, Health, & Safety; CIRCOR International Inc.
- John Ingram, Senior Manager of Business Strategy and Operations, Global Physical Security and Safety; Symantec Corp.
- Will Janisch, Senior Manager, Global Environmental Compliance; Baxter Health Care
- Jason Johantges, Director Environmental, Health and Safety; The Scotts Miracle-Gro Co.
- Kelsey Klucas, Advanced Environmental Engineer; 3M
- Megan Lum, Director Environment, Transmission; The Pacific Gas & Electric Co.
- John Mesheau, Manager Environmental Compliance; Retail Business Services LLC, an Ahold Delhaize Co.
- Kyle Myers, Director, Risk & Safety; CyrusOne Inc.
- Doug McRenyolds, Director Environmental Project Controls and Real Estate; BNSF Railway
- Melissa Olberding, Senior Manager, Environmental Services; Macy's Inc.
- Amy Spann, Professional Engineer; Tennessee Air Pollution Control Board
- Shawn Stokes, Environmental Compliance Director; Trident Seafoods Corp.
- Natasha Tofil, Director of Legal and Sustainability; Sprouts Farmers Market Inc.