Speaking from Experience
When you come to the Forum, you’ll hear compelling case studies from in-house EHS and sustainability managers who are driving changes within their organizations. These candid conversations focus on challenges, successes and lessons learned, leaving you with insights you will rarely find anywhere else.
2013 Forum Session Speakers
More than 75 business leaders across all industries speak at the Forum. View the complete Forum speaker line-up and their biographies.
- Richard Ammendola, Senior Principal Value & Sustainable Innovation; The Wm Wrigley Jr. Co.
- William Archer, Director Global Sustainability; S.C. Johnson & Son Inc.
- Stephanie Bertels, Assistant Professor; Simon Fraser University
- Geoff Boraston, Vice President Environmental Affairs; Granite Construction
- Mark Burley, Environmental, Regulatory and Land Manager; Exxon Mobil Corp.
- David Chew, Director of Marketing and Sales; Fairmount Minerals Ltd.
- Kathryn Cooper, President & Chief Learning Officer; Sustainability Learning Center
- Ann Condon, Director, Resource & Environmental Strategies; General Electric Co.
- John Cruden, President; The Environmental Law Institute (ELI)
- Rob Currie, Director Environment, Health & Safety; Baxter Healthcare Corp.
- Gretchen Digby, Director, Global Education Initiatives, Center for Energy Efficiency & Sustainability; Ingersoll-Rand Inc.
- Stephen Donofrio, Vice President, Partnerships & Innovation; CDP North America
- Alexandra Dapolito Dunn, Executive Director and General Counsel; Association of Clean Water Administrators (ACWA)
2013 Forum Keynote Speakers
John Englander - Bio
Thought-leading oceanographer and author
Andrew W. Savitz - Bio
Thought-leading sustainability pioneer and author
Chris Lambe - Bio
Director of Social Responsibility; The Mosaic Co - Executive Director; The Mosaic Co. Foundation
Bruno Sarda - Bio
Director of Global Sustainability Operations at Dell Inc.