Speaking from Experience
When you come to the Forum, you’ll hear compelling case studies from in-house EHS and sustainability managers who are driving changes within their organizations. These candid conversations focus on challenges, successes and lessons learned, leaving you with insights you will rarely find anywhere else.
A Tradition of Great Speakers
Meet some of the industry leaders who have spoken at past EHS Management Forums.
- Richard Ammendola, Senior Principal Value & Sustainable Innovation; The Wm Wrigley Jr. Co.
- William Archer, Director Global Sustainability; S.C. Johnson & Son Inc.
- Stephanie Bertels, Assistant Professor; Simon Fraser University
- Geoff Boraston, Vice President Environmental Affairs; Granite Construction
- Mark Burley, Environmental, Regulatory and Land Manager; Exxon Mobil Corp.
- David Chew, Director of Marketing and Sales; Fairmount Minerals Ltd.
- Kathryn Cooper, President & Chief Learning Officer; Sustainability Learning Center
- Ann Condon, Director, Resource & Environmental Strategies; General Electric Co.
- John Cruden, President; The Environmental Law Institute (ELI)
- Rob Currie, Director Environment, Health & Safety; Baxter Healthcare Corp.
- Gretchen Digby, Director, Global Education Initiatives, Center for Energy Efficiency & Sustainability; Ingersoll-Rand Inc.
- Stephen Donofrio, Vice President, Partnerships & Innovation; CDP North America
- Alexandra Dapolito Dunn, Executive Director and General Counsel; Association of Clean Water Administrators (ACWA)
Meet great keynotes from years past
John Englander - Bio
Thought-leading oceanographer and author
Paul Hawken - Bio
Natural Capital Institute
Andrew Winston - Bio
Thought-leading Author, Founder
Dr. Daniel Goleman - Bio
Bestselling author of 'Emotional Intelligence and Primal Leadership'
Dr. Peter Senge - Bio
Author of The Necessary Revolution: How Individuals and Organizations Are Working Together to Create a Sustainable World
Interested in Speaking?
Are you an EHS or sustainability leader with a case study to share? Contact Virginia Hoekenga, NAEM Deputy Director, at email@example.com or call (202) 986-6616 to learn about speaking opportunities.