2015 EHS Management Forum Registration Type
If you are an individual attendee, register here.
Sponsor Registrations: Use this link to register if you are a 2015 NAEM Sponsor - https://www.condorregistration.net/NAEM/sponsor.php
Browser Security Note
Because of recent changes to security protocols regarding web commerce and online credit card processing, this registration form requires the latest versions of Internet Explorer (11), Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Apple's Safari. If you have problems accessing the form, please check and see what web browser you are using and ensure that you have downloaded the latest version. If you have problems using the form, please email CONDOR Registration Sevices at email@example.com or call at (256) 852-4490.
Early Bird Rate
(Expires Sept. 11, 2015)
|Group Rate (5-9 attendees)||
|Group Rate (10+ attendees)||
(In-House EHS Manager)
Speaking from Experience
When you come to the Forum, you'll hear compelling case studies from in-house EHS and sustainability managers who are driving changes within their organizations. These candid conversations focus on challenges, successes and lessons learned, leaving you with insights you won't find anywhere else.
Meet this year's great keynotes
Bob Perkowitz is founder and president of ecoAmerica, a non-profit that "starts with people" and uses consumer research and strategic partnerships to create large-scale engagement programs that build individual and institutional leadership for climate and sustainability solutions in America. ecoAmerica's current research includes the American Climate Values 2014, and Communicating on Climate: A Guide. ecoAmerica programs include The American College & University Presidents Climate Commitment; Princeton Review's Green College Honor Roll; Nature Rocks; and the Sustainable Education and Economic Development (SEED) Center. ecoAmerica is currently launching the MomentUs initiative, which includes five sector-based programs designed to build leadership, institutional commitment, and collective action for climate solutions. MomentUs programs include: Blessed Tomorrow, Climate for Health, Solution Generation, and Path to Positive: Communities. Bob sits on the boards of World Bicycle Relief, ClearPath Foundation, and Environmental Defense Fund, and is a past Trustee of the Sierra Club Foundation. In the for profit sector, Bob has served as President of Cornerstone Brands Inc., Smith+Noble LLC, VivaTerra LLC, Joanna Western Mills, Inc. and Home Fashions, Inc. His extensive for-profit board service includes SRAM Inc, SNAP A/V and Home Fashions, Inc.
Tensie Whelan serves as the president of the Rainforest Alliance. She has been involved with the Rainforest Alliance since 1990, first as a board member, and then later as a consultant, becoming the executive director in 2000. Tensie has been working in the environmental field for more than 25 years, during which time she served as the vice president of conservation information at the National Audubon Society and executive director of the New York League of Conservation Voters. Whelan also worked as a journalist and environmental communications consultant in Costa Rica, and was the managing editor of Ambio - an international environmental journal based in Stockholm. Prior to joining the Rainforest Alliance as its executive director, Whelan worked as a management consultant to nonprofit organizations such as the Environmental Defense Fund. She serves on the advisory boards of Social Accountability International, Unilever Sustainable Sourcing Advisory Board, and Corporate Eco Forum, and is the co-chair of the steering committee of the Sustainable Food Lab. She holds a master's degree in international communication from American University and a bachelor's degree in political science from New York University. In January, 2016, Tensie will be taking on a new challenge - setting up a Center for Sustainable Business at NYU Stern School of Business.
Vice President, Sustainability and Business Communications
Paige Goff is Vice President of Sustainability and Business Communications at Domtar, the largest integrated marketer and manufacturer of business and office copy paper in North America. In this role, she is responsible for advertising and marketing communications for Domtar's pulp and paper products, identifying and leveraging the latest sustainability trends and strategies for the business, as well as developing and managing partnerships with environmental non-governmental organizations (NGO) and customers. Additionally, Paige leads Domtar's paper advocacy and education campaigns, such as Paper Because and Paper Made Here, and she also serves as a spokesperson for the company on sustainability issues. Paige has 16 years experience in the paper industry and joined Domtar in 2004. She was also the Senior Manager, Brand and Advertising Operations and Product Packaging Manager. She has a Masters of Business Administration degree.
Vice President, Sustainability & Corporate Communications
Jonathan Atwood is Unilever's Vice President of Sustainable Living and Corporate Communications, North America. He joined the company in May 2012 and is responsible for Communications, Unilever Brand, and the shape and implementation of the Unilever Sustainable Living Plan in North America. In 2007, Jonathan founded Common Way Communications, a public affairs and ommunications consultancy based in Vermont. There he worked as a consultant to the Global Issues Group, a coalition of global chocolate and cocoa processing companies and trade associations working on responsible labor practices in the cocoa sectors of West Africa. Prior to forming his consulting business, Jonathan was the Senior Director of Global Issues Management for Kraft Foods based in Illinois. He joined Kraft in 2002 and served as the Director of Corporate and Government Affairs for Kraft Foods Asia Pacific based in Australia and Singapore. Before taking on the global issues management assignment, he was the Senior Director of Commodity Sustainability programs for Kraft and was responsible for the strategic design and implementation of programs to promote the long-term sustainability of Kraft's sources of key commodities. Jonathan is a graduate of Bowdoin College. He lives with his wife and son in Connecticut.
2015 EHS Management Forum Speakers
Meet this year's EHS Management Forum speakers!
Global EHS Compliance and Systems Leader
Susan LK Briggs
ISO TC207 Convenor for the revision of ISO14001
International Standards Organization (ISO)
General Electric Co.
Vice President of EHS
Lockheed Martin Corp.
Director, Corporate Environmental Control
Board of Directors
The Offshore Energy Center & PinkPetro, LLC
Senior Manager, Enterprise Workplace Safety & Health
The Boeing Co.
Senior Vice President of Risk Control
Corporate Environmental Manager
Director, Global Retail EHS
The Estee Lauder Co.'s
Alliance for Water Stewardship
Corporate EHS Director
Liberty Diversified International
Global Head Environment and Energy
Novartis International AG
former Head of EHS
Director: Environmental, Health, Safety, and Sustainability
Huber Engineered Woods
Manager, Environmental Sustainability
United Technologies Corp.
Director, Environment, Generation
Pacific Gas and Electric Co.
Corporate EHS Manager
The Raytheon Co.
Paragon Risk Engineering
Associate Director, Learning and Organizational Change
Senior Manager Environmental Services
Ryder Systems Inc.
Manager, Environmental Operations
Managing Director, Sustainability & EHS Strategy & Design
American Electric Power Co.
Water Sustainability Program Director
The Coca Cola Co.
Terzah Tippin Poe
Professor, Sustainability Management
Director, Global EHS & Sustainability
Director, Corporate Environmental Health & Safety
CF Industries Inc.
Director of Risk
Caesars Entertainment Corp.
- Kisa Adkins, Global Environmental Compliance Program Manager; Newell Rubbermaid Inc.
- Asif Ansari, Manager, Environmental Compliance; The United States Postal Service - Bio
- Nan Bangs, Director Safety, Health & Risk Reduction; UTC Aerospace Systems
- Fawn Bergen, Corporate Air Program Senior Environmental Engineer; Intel Corp.
- Mary Betsch, Global EHS Field Services Director; Ingersoll-Rand plc
- Gregory Bopp, Director, HSE&F Compliance Assurance and Governance; Honeywell Aerospace
- Rodney Canada, Vice President, Environmental Health, Safety and Sustainability; CP Kelco U.S. Inc. - Bio
- Raj Chaudhry, Program Manager Sustainability & Management Systems; BD & Co.
- Allyson Corley, Corporate EHSS Program Management Manager; Coca Cola Refreshments
- Aaron Duff, Director of EHS Standardization; Johnson & Johnson
- John Flatley, Senior Manager, Industrial Hygiene; Ashland Inc.
- Rachel Goldstein, Global Sustainability Director Scientific and Regulatory Affairs; Mars Inc
- Tom Grumbles, Senior SHE Specialist, US Mega Projects; Sasol Limited
- Sulaiman Hamidi, Director, Sustainability & Product Stewardship; Allergan plc
- Mark Herwig, Leader, Global Chemical Compliance and Risk Management; General Electric Co.
- Anne Jackson, Principal, Environmental Policy; The Pacific Gas and Electric Co.
- Bruce Klafter, Vice-President, Corporate Social & Environmental Responsibility; Flextronics International Ltd.
- Judi Kovacs, Vice President of Corporate Supplier Social Responsibility Programs; NBCUniversal Inc.
- Jenny Levy, Vice President, Corporate Social Responsibility; Hypertherm Inc.
- Mike Miller, Vice President of EHS; Dean Foods Co.
- Mike Morgan, Group Environmental Director; BBA Aviation plc
- Eric Tenuto, Global Environment, Health, Safety and Security Director; Axalta Coating Systems
- Michelle Redfield, Director, Safety, Environment & Process Improvement; Schneider Electric SE - Bio
- Julie Smoak, Environmental Manager; Toyota Tsusho America Inc. - Bio
- Allen Stegman, General Director, Environmental; The BNSF Railway
- Mike Williams, Director of Employer Services; The Clean Air Campaign
- Kim L. Willingham, Senior EH&S Specialist; Comcast Corp.
Interested in Speaking?
Are you an EHS or sustainability leader with a case study to share? Contact Virginia Hoekenga, NAEM Deputy Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 986-6616 to learn about speaking opportunities.