Learn From Leading EHS&S Practioners
The EHS & Sustainability Management Forum is the largest annual gathering of environmental, health, safety and sustainability managers, directors and vice presidents.
With three days of engaging, interactive virtual content, networking, peer-led interactive sessions and keynote presentations, this is the premier event dedicated to showcasing best practices in environmental, health, safety & sustainability management.
Expected to draw more than 700 EHS & Sustainability professionals, managers, directors, and vice presidents from leading companies into the virtual space, the 2020 EHS & Sustainability Management Forum provides a great opportunity for professional networking, benchmarking and best-practice sharing.
Expected 2020 Attendance: 700+ Virtual Attendees
NAEM's Forum is a unique gathering of leaders from industry leading companies with mature EHS & Sustainability programs.
Their teams work closely together to implement goals, track progress and ensure that sustainability goals are achieved.
Who should attend:
- EHS or sustainability professionals at the front lines of sustainability implementation
- Business leaders who need pragmatic information on business drivers, goal setting, and performance reporting
- EHS or sustainability professionals tasked with setting their post-2020 agenda
- Business leaders who want to understand how their sustainability programs compare to other serious efforts among their peers
Meet the Program Advisors
Using their deep industry knowledge, our corporate EHS & Sustainability committee works closely with NAEM to create an agenda that meets the needs of today’s corporate EHS&S leaders.
This year's Forum is being chaired by long time NAEM Board member, David Newman. David is the head of comcast EHS and an industry leader. Because NAEM's programming is developed in partnership with leading EHS & Sustainability professionals, the EHS & Sustainability Management Forum delivers peer-tested knowledge that practitioners can put to use to immediately improve their EHS&S programs.
Be Inspired, Hear the Testimonials
Hear what attendees have had to say:
"Through NAEM, I get access to experts and information that is both relevant and timely."
- Elliot Levine, Environmental Engineer; Genentech Inc.
"NAEM is a great venue to meet industry thought leaders and discuss the future trends in EHS&S programs. The interaction in informal settings allows conversations that would not otherwise be possible."
- Rajib Sinha, Senior Engineer and Project Manager; Trihydro Corp.
"Everybody who’s here that I’ve interacted with has made me a better professional, by spending time with them, by asking questions, by challenging my viewpoints."
- Brad Waldron, Director, Corporate Risk Management; Caesars Entertainment Corp.
"I usually walk away from the Forum with a set of tools that I can take back and put to work in my company."
- Jim Spahr, U.S. EHS Manager; Hexcel Corp.
"I've been to conferences where if you come and you don't know anybody or even if you come with your team, it can sometimes be hard to get into the group, but it's definitely not been like that [at the Forum]. People have been very open to talk with me and talk with my team about everything."
- Fawn Bergen, Corporate Sustainability Group – Water and Carbon Footprint Program Manager; Intel Corp.
"As a first-time attendee, I found the Forum to be immediately engaging. I was so impressed by the openness of the leadership and the transparency in the presentations from my industry peers."
- Jasmine Sodemann, Environmental Compliance Specialist – Area Manager; Gannett Fleming Inc.
Contact Sonora Munks, NAEM Director of Programs, at email@example.com.